• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just made friends with the mailman....

33 posts in this topic

im cool with all the mail ladies in my town.. they always are nice and dont charge me for stuff like tape and bubble wrap...plus when i miss a package they always take care of it since they know i collect comics...

My mail carrier just leaves all my packages on my porch. I have no idea why. We have one of those large community boxes with large boxes for large packages but he never uses it.

I walked out to greet the mailman today becuase I was expecting a comic in the mail. I asked him if he had a package for me and he said yes. I said cool I have been waiting for this comic. His eyes lit up and he said you collect comics too? I said yup. He told me he has about 40 boxes and he has collected since he was a kid. He said we should get together and look at each others collections sometime so I said are yours for sale and he said they could be. We exchanged phone numbers and kinda made plans for this weekend. I am curious to see what he has......maybe some good deals to be had!! :headbang:

Glad you made a friend. I know mailmen are only supposed to pick up your outgoing prepaid priority mail boxes, but if you get to know this guy, maybe he can take your media-rate comics too. Ask if you two can become friends with benefits.

And this thread was only alive for a day. What happened to the rear end of Spider Slayer?

Perhaps the Desperado came through the back door..., :think:

tuska_panel.jpg

We exchanged phone numbers and kinda made plans for this weekend.

And he was never heard from again...

Nothing strange about keeping your collection in the back of a delivery van (shrug)

I suppose it depends on the van :eek:

chances.jpg