• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MAY FEATURED COMICLINK AUCTION!

398 posts in this topic

apparently a 4th cgc 9.0 batman 1 has been graded, according to the May cgc newsletter hm (white pages)

why so many hi-grade bat 1's and such a dearth of hi-grade supe 1's?

apparently a 4th cgc 9.0 batman 1 has been graded, according to the May cgc newsletter hm (white pages)

:gossip: Batman's better than Superman

:gossip: Batman's better than Superman

:o

That's kinda like saying cauliflower is better than brussel sprouts.
:o Are you saying they both suck
both cauli and bs suck, that is for sure!

I like cauli but brussels.. Yuck yuck!
funny, but true story...when bridget and I first got together in the early 90's, I had only ONE warning for her... NEVER EVER cook or ask me to eat Brussel sprouts in my house, at a rest. etc, or we would be over before we even started...

to her credit, she waited till after 4 kids to test my warning lol

3 of them are unrestored on the census thus far; unless the 4th you mentioned is new and not the restored 9.0.

I'm surprised to not see more people talking about the 9.0 that's up to 300k right now...

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fsearch%2Easp%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3DBATMAN%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item%5F840930&id=840930

I like cauli but brussels.. Yuck yuck!
funny, but true story...when bridget and I first got together in the early 90's, I had only ONE warning for her... NEVER EVER cook or ask me to eat Brussel sprouts in my house, at a rest. etc, or we would be over before we even started...

to her credit, she waited till after 4 kids to test my warning lol

lol Have you at least tried it?

I'm surprised to not see more people talking about the 9.0 that's up to 300k right now...

Wowsers!

I actually thought brussel sprouts were kind of nasty until my wife cooked the. They get quartered, bake in the over, then tossed with butter an lemon zest, pretty darn tasty :luhv:

brussels sprouts cooked that way smell like updoag.

I actually thought brussel sprouts were kind of nasty until my wife cooked the. They get quartered, bake in the over, then tossed with butter an lemon zest, pretty darn tasty :luhv:
:sick:

truthfully, it was the smell that got me... the girl that I was with before Bridget cooked them one day...that was the end of that!

Rick, think the Bats #1 will continue to climb?

$300K is big dough after less than a week of auction exposure.

truthfully, it was the smell that got me... the girl that I was with before Bridget cooked them one day...that was the end of that!

I agree that Brussel Sprouts are the worst thing in the world. My wife of 21 years has known since early on never to prepare them for me. Back in 1988 shortly after getting married we had another couple over for Thanksgiving and the other couple brought over a big steaming dish of Brussel Sprouts. I took a few on my plate, but realized I would never be able to eat them. As childish as it sounds, fortunately I was able to slip them in my napkin with no one noticing. When I relayed the story to my wife, she figured if I was that desperate not to eat them she knew never to serve them.

Years later when we were watching "Seinfeld" and they aired the episode where Jerry hides the mutton in his napkin, we both laughed ourselves to death. Our kids looked at us like we were crazy. If they only knew. :insane: