• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MAY FEATURED COMICLINK AUCTION!

398 posts in this topic

I think I will wait till the last day to bid...

nah, who am I kidding!... get ready to have your tracking bids "bumped" lol

Did all my tracking bids last night while watching Hulk vs Wolverine with my daughter. Much smaller auction and I'm guessing it will cause prices to be higher than the last couple of CLink auctions.

Schomburg Nedors were being bid up pretty fast for the first evening.

Did all my tracking bids last night while watching Hulk vs Wolverine with my daughter. Much smaller auction and I'm guessing it will cause prices to be higher than the last couple of CLink auctions.

Schomburg Nedors were being bid up pretty fast for the first evening.

Good, I've got a couple listed. (thumbs u

How about non-Schomburg Nedors?

I don't like that the description for Exciting # 9 is outdated and wrong:

"This attractive CGC 4.0 is the highest graded example ever offered for sale or auction by ComicLink and it is the finest example to come to public auction since 2002."

Patently false--an unrestored 4.0 (perhaps this very copy) sold in Comiclink's November 2009 auction and is still listed on the site. Since then, a 5.5 sold in Heritage's February auction. That makes two equal or better copies sold at auction within the last six months.

tec#2 MH copy!!!

+new adventure #30 and #31

:golfclap:

:golfclap: the TEC#2 is a whoo and an awe. ADV#30 and #31 ... maybe, just maybe
Both of the Adventures are very nice. I wish I could have kept them but, I figure their worth a couple of Actions.