• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED, thx

132 posts in this topic

All American Western lot 106 fn+, 111 vg/fn 112 fn+ (bought as vf- from motor city comics), 116 vf-, 117 vf+, 118 vf- (Mile High copy), 119 vf- (bought from mototr city as a vf), 121 fn (bough from motor city comics as a fn+) 122 vf-. Great books, nearly all 52 pagers! 2008 guide is $871 gotta sell for $old, the 118 copy cost me double guide when I got it, lol.

allamerican117.jpg

allamerican118.jpg

allamerican119.jpg

All American Western lot 106 fn+, 111 vg/fn 112 fn+ (bought as vf- from motor city comics), 116 vf-, 117 vf+, 118 vf- (Mile High copy), 119 vf- (bought from mototr city as a vf), 121 fn (bough from motor city comics as a fn+) 122 vf-. Great books, nearly all 52 pagers! 2008 guide is $871 gotta sell for $850, the 118 copy cost me double guide when I got it, lol.

allamerican117.jpg

allamerican118.jpg

allamerican119.jpg

:takeit:

Six Gun Western 1 (gd/vg) tear at spine on his leg, 2 (vg) $60 cost me more than that each, lol, obviously the grading was a lot higher also too, lost my details on this one though :(

sixgunwestern1.jpg

sixgunwestern2.jpg

Sorry if I've just missed it, but I don't see what the postage is to the US.

Postage will be $20 per slab to the USA (I’m UK) if it works out a lot cheaper than this, then I will refund you the difference! $10 within the UK.

Combat 6 and 8, bought these from Harley, someone broke his code on prices and told me they were graded FN, not quite though, VG/FN's. Cost was $60 the pair, need to try break even.

combat6.jpg

combat8.jpg

Detective comics 371, not sure how to grade this one. Has a beautiful feel and look to it, lovely wite back cover, comic just feels nice. Problem is the scuff on the spine where Batgirls pack is, most probably would have been vf/+ without that, fn+ maybe? $35

det371.jpg

Yum! So, what's shipping to the U.S. for non-CGC comics?

Ghost Rider 1 fn+ (ebay vf), 6 gd+ (bought on ebay as VF! had big problems with this seller, bought the classic tim holt from him also. Has tanning, bottom left and right is very dry, brittle, shame as the book looks nice but it suffers on the inside of the front and back, 10 vg (Tanning), 11 vg/fn, 13 vg/fn (sun shadow). $525

ghostrider1aa.jpg

ghostrider6.jpg

ghostrider10.jpg

ghostrider11vgfn.jpg

ghostrider13vgfn.jpg