• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED, thx

132 posts in this topic

I might just get this one slabbed, I have no idea on price, offers or advice is appreciated, will take it out bag to scan when need be (eating at mo).

DC 100 Page super spectacular 6 Boston, the spine is gorgeous, last ime I looked back cover was flawless NM.

dc100pagesuper6.jpg

I might just get this one slabbed, I have no idea on price, offers or advice is appreciated, will take it out bag to scan when need be (eating at mo).

DC 100 Page super spectacular 6 Boston, the spine is gorgeous, last ime I looked back cover was flawless NM.

dc100pagesuper6.jpg

Pedigree Shmedigree, and nobody cares about this Adams guy who did the cover either. My advice for you on this book is to impulsively sell it to me for a fraction of its NM- Overstreeet value of $350. Oh, who am I kidding, probably a $1000 or better book in NM 9.4 with the lineage. Slab it. (thumbs u

Sensation Mystery 110 bought on ebay as a FN from a big US dealer, head has gone blank and can't remember who they are, but was happy with book. FN- $145

sensationmystery110.jpg

:takeit:

Thank you for removing the temptation. That's one beautiful cover.

dc100pagesuper6.jpg

Great books my friend, esp this one! Yes, you should get it certified fer shure. (thumbs u

Glad to see my books survived the "herc hammer" on the grading, some others didn't fare so well! lol

dc100pagesuper6.jpg

When greggy PMs you for this tell him its for sure a 9.6+ and flog him well.

You were always good to deal with Mike, I miss the drbanners updates, lol. I just grade it and tell it as I think it is. I have known dealers (not on here) they buy it as a vf/nm so sell it as that regardless of what they think the real grade is.