• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED, thx

132 posts in this topic

Hi and welcome to herc’s for sale thread!

Usual rules apply :takeit: means it’s sold, and trumps PM offers but I will be as quick as possible to respond to messages.

None of these books to my knowledge have been pressed and most were bought prior to the pressing frenzy.

Lots of old labels, key issues and pedigrees among other things to come.

Postage will be $20 per slab to the USA (I’m UK) if it works out a lot cheaper than this, then I will refund you the difference! $10 within the UK.

$10 for raw copies US, $5 UK (sorry was not gonna do raw books at first).

Some of the pictures are not great, but it looks even worse when I try to scan them, some are from original pictures I kept and look nice.

Please also note there might be a slight delay in posting these out as I am off to Cannes on Tuesday and will be there just over a week, but will get them out straight away if I don’t manage to get them sent before I leave, thx herc

Witching Hour 7 CGC 9.2 OW pages Oakland copy $150

witchinhour7.jpg

Brave and the Bold CGC 9.4 OW to White pages Oakland copy $220

bravebold94.jpg

House of Mystery 200 CGC 9.4 OW pages (I think this could press higher!) case has two 2 inch craks, also has big chip top right and bottom left on case so needs to be reslabbed anyhow! $old

house200.jpg

Aquaman man lot, 41 vf-, 46 vf, 49 fn/vf, 50 fn/vf, 51 fn+, 52 vf-, 53 fn-, 54 vf+ and 55 fn. Bought 41-52 from showcase new england as vf/nm's quite a few years back.

2008 guide is $227 my price is $145

aqua46vfn.jpg

aqua50fnvfn.jpg

aqua55fn.jpg