• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Very OT, but what the Hell......show me your babies! hee hee.

85 posts in this topic

OG....dye your hair black and I am looking at The Preacher Jesse Custer... 893whatthe.gif

Really? If OG grew his hair just a little, and put some sunglasses on, he'd look more like Cass than Jesse.

Oh, sorry no pics of my kids (multiple paternity suits still pending ,and I'm not claiming any responsibilty w/out proof dammit!). And my picture has certainly been posted enough. smirk.gif

In Dec/Jan I was sick for about three weeks and just after that had a big project at work so I went several months without a haircut (my wife and daughter had never seen me with hair that long, about three inches). During that time I had two people (not in a comic book store) that I'd never met walk up to me and ask me if I read comic books and told me I looked just like Cass in Preacher.

Maybe I should audition if they ever make a movie. thumbsup2.gif

This is one of my favorite threads of all time, becuase I get to show off the Babies!!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Little Emily is almost 5-months old......

Emily04.jpg

and Alisha is 9 years old!!! cloud9.gif

Caution: Hoola girl in a revealing bikini 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

DSC00525.jpg

Here are my sweethearts...

Nikole(10) (my little ham)

and

Brielle(6) (the one that always refuses to let the photographer brush her hair and has not caught on to the "natural smile" thing just yet. ALL her school pictures are funny one way or another)

cloud9.gif

397648-Nikole%20%26%20Brielle-1.jpg

589a8bd982f27_397648-NikoleBrielle-1.jpg.78f12edfa2e4174e8b55e91c876aac08.jpg

Ok, stop it right there dude. We are not going into Olsen twin territory! 27_laughing.gif

Okay, I better post one myself. Here is myself and my youngest daughter Julia standing next to the Ashokan reservior in one of the most beautiful areas of the Catskills in NY State.

julia.jpg

Is that an old pic from before they started blocking off most of the areas up there?

No, you can get back out there now! After 9/11, the walkway by the water was blocked off, but the pancake shaped parking area is open again. This was taken last fall, right by the reservoir.

Brad

And finally from me, here is one with both of my daughters, Julia on the left (13) and Dayna on the right (16),....their goofy dad who reads comic books is acting up again!

girls.jpg

I'm already considering buying quantity of "salt peter". I intend to bring in each lad that the girls may be dating and offer them (insist) they have a pepsi insane.gif before each date and go over what "no" means... and punctuality.. respect... while I sharpen a sword, talk about my hidden gun collection and/or voice my support for fathers who take the law into their own hands to protect their children!

sumo.gif

looks like you may want to check into that before me since your girls are older. Had to give any guys the "evil-crazy-I might kill you-eye" yet? 27_laughing.gif