• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Very OT, but what the Hell......show me your babies! hee hee.

85 posts in this topic

we're being punished for being "horndogs".. now we gotta' stand the watch 24/7 from here on in.

A friend of mine has two boys. He says he only has to worry about two peckers, but I have to worry about two million. 893whatthe.gif

My son Colin...His mother made him be cow for Halloween 893frustrated.gif. Last year he was Spidey smile.gif

Colin_3.JPG

A cow?

A flippin cow?

Thats almost as bad as a "Christmas Story" and the Pink Bunny outfit.

I hope your son can block out this memory of cows, and be a superhero next year!

And I am sure you put up a valiant fight stating your case to have your son walk around as a cow, but I know how wives can be with "oh look how cute this is"

Hrmm.. at least in The Tick wasnt there was a bad arse cow villian.?

Adorable!!!! How about a name????? and no it doesn't get easier 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Thanks! His name is Nikhil. My wife "announced" she was pregnant to me by buying a small Superman costume/pajamas and giving it to me as a surprise gift smile.gif Can hardly wait until he can fit in it!

All I know OG is if I ever find myself in the middle of a bar fight in Santa Fe, I want you on my side! You're one lean, mean collectin' machine!

Seriously, red - if you find yourself in a bar fight in Santa Fe, I think the odds are pretty good that OldGuy will be the one to blame for it..! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif hehe

All I know OG is if I ever find myself in the middle of a bar fight in Santa Fe, I want you on my side! You're one lean, mean collectin' machine!

Seriously, red - if you find yourself in a bar fight in Santa Fe, I think the odds are pretty good that OldGuy will be the one to blame for it..! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif hehe

893whatthe.gifinsane.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifangel.gif