• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Very OT, but what the Hell......show me your babies! hee hee.

85 posts in this topic

These pictures are of my little girl Zoe, who is now 9.5 months old. I go to the local comic shop twice a month and I take her with me when I go.

I'll bet the owner of your LCS just loooves to see a drooling infant coming through the door! 27_laughing.gif

cute kid Dena. Although you have to retire your coinee interests for comics.

Dena has tried for years.. but for some reason .. The "CoinMan " costume has just not taken off at Halloween as it should have... so Spiderman was an obvious second to fall back on.

I'm already considering buying quantity of "salt peter". I intend to bring in each lad that the girls may be dating and offer them (insist) they have a pepsi insane.gif before each date and go over what "no" means... and punctuality.. respect... while I sharpen a sword, talk about my hidden gun collection and/or voice my support for fathers who take the law into their own hands to protect their children!

sumo.gif

looks like you may want to check into that before me since your girls are older. Had to give any guys the "evil-crazy-I might kill you-eye" yet? 27_laughing.gif

Well Bruce, I met my daughter's new boyfriend yesterday.......I was at the school for a parent/teacher and ran into him in the hall. My ex-wife has met him before so she knew him by sight in the school hallway. My daughter is going to be 17 in June, this guy is going to be 18 next month. Taller than me. Long hair. Actually, my dad-horndog-detector did NOT go off, could be my aging instincts.... or just that he is a smmoooothhh operator. As I said, he was a bit taller than me, but I figured I could sink my teeth into his left kneecap before he even realized I wasn't smiling anymore, but I'll keep that knowledge to myself. Either he had been tipped off that I was coming or he wears it everyday, but he had on a 1986 NY Mets World Series Championship t-shirt. Said he was at one of the games when his parents couldn't get a baby sitter. So he got a bye yesterday. insane.gif