• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEEDING A HELPING HAND

61 posts in this topic

Thanks guys. Looks like she will be there at the vets for five days.

As far as the sales thread. still some books available. Shoot me a PM if you want to work something out.

WORLD WAR HULK #1 DIAMOND SKETCH VARIANT CGC SS 9.8 SIGNED AND SKETCHED BY FINCH $65

WWH.jpg

I know there's someone on the boards that collects this book, but I can't remember who it is off hand. :frustrated:

We're both Goon and Beagle lovers. Nice.

Had 2 Beagles. One passed away not too long ago (she was my baby). Still have the other nutjob.

I went through crazy vet stuff like you are going through (cost $6000).

Here's to the days where this is just a bad memory.

Pat

Thanks Sarah.

I again want to personally thank all those who've given me support by sending me a PM. It means alot to me that people I don't know are willing to help in a time of crisis.

The CGC family is truly a close knit family.

Thank you.

STILL AVAILABLE

FRANK FRAZETTA'S DEATH DEALER #6 RRP SKETCH VARIANT CGC SS 9.8 SIGNED AND SKETCHED BY NAT JONES $120.. NOW $100

G.I JOE #1 GRAHAM CRACKERS VARIANT CGC SS 9.8 SIGNED AND SKETCHED BY ROBERT ATKINS AND CHUCK DIXON $85.. NOW $70

AMAZING SPIDERMAN #568 DF NEGATIVE VARIANT CGC SS 9.8 SIGNED BY ALEX ROSS $75.. NOW $60 SOLD

THE MUPPET SHOW # 1 CGC SS 9.6 SIGNED AND SKETCHED (SUPER GONZO) BY FREDDIE WILLIAMS II $70.. NOW $60 SOLD

WORLD WAR HULK #1 DIAMOND SKETCH VARIANT CGC SS 9.8 SIGNED AND SKETCHED BY FINCH $65...NOW $50

last :bump: before I close the thread. I want to thank all of those who've helped out.

The beagle is now standing on her own and walking slowly. We expect to have her home either tomorrow or the next day. The nurses at the vet's office are impressed with how fast she is recovering.

Again thank you. And to those who I wanted to see at Wizard World Philly, we will have to wait till the next go around.