• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread: Put a pic to that forum name!

544 posts in this topic

Wow, Joseph. You look nothing like how I pictured you. I always pictured you looking like your avatar. Funny about that, eh?

Funny enough, when I saw that pic of you and your lady at the table with the palm trees and the gorgeous beach in the backdrop, I could not believe the uncanny resemblance to a good friend of mine. I actually leaned into my monitor for a closer look because I honestly said out loud "that's my old buddy Rob... and he's having an affair 893whatthe.gif "

BTW: That's been Che Guevara as my avatar all along gossip.gif

Yeah, I knew who it was -- it's just that I had never seen a picture of the "real" you before and started to associate you with the way he looks. Just like I used to picture Povertyrow as a small graemlin in a wheelchair until I met him. wink.gif

It is funny you'd say that. Most people automatically associate our faces with our avatars....especially in the case of female avatars. I almost always think someone is a girl when I see their avatar is a girl...dunno why...I just do.

It is funny you'd say that. Most people automatically associate our faces with our avatars....especially in the case of female avatars. I almost always think someone is a girl when I see their avatar is a girl...dunno why...I just do.

Yes, it's true. I'm an 18th month old girl. The truth is out. Damn! devil.gif

Yes, it's true. I'm an 18th month old girl. The truth is out. Damn! devil.gif

well...you never know!! thumbsup2.gif

Crikey! I'd better lose the "Donald Rumsfeld, Intergalactic Overlord" avatar toot suite!

Let's see what I can find in the Max Fleischer or Tex Avery vein(s)....

My girlfriend and i the day we moved into our flat in Carlisle. (My shirt says Ninja in japanese)

My hair was insanely long at the time and i promised it would never get that long again when it got cut. i reckon its a wee bit longer now! raar

MovingDay7.jpg