• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread: Put a pic to that forum name!

544 posts in this topic

Wow ashrael !

I would love to meet Randy ! Very cool ! thumbsup2.gif

I was at UFC 50, 53, and 55 and I met and got pictures with lots of the fighters (probably about 25 total) including:

Chuck Liddell

Andrei Arlovski

Rich Franklin

Matt Hughes

Forrest Griffin

Tim Sylvia

Nate Quarry

Jeremy Horn

Awesome !!

Ive watched them all, but never been to one frown.gif

I cant beleive we're gonna see Royce Gracie vs Matt Hughes in May !

Royce is probly my alltime favorite, (then Cotoure), i dont wanna see him get pounded frown.gif but i like Matt to , its gonna be good smile.gif

I cant beleive ya got to meet all those guys !!

Awesome !!

Royce is probly my alltime favorite, (then Cotoure), i dont wanna see him get pounded frown.gif but i like Matt to , its gonna be good smile.gif

Yeah, Royce is going to take a beating I think.

If you make it to any UFCs, definately go for the weigh-ins and autograph session because there are always guys hanging out all over the place.

Awesome !!

Yeah, Royce is going to take a beating I think.

If you make it to any UFCs, definately go for the weigh-ins and autograph session because there are always guys hanging out all over the place.

Wow, Royce used to be the man. I thought he retired and wasn't fighting anymore? Anyway, should be good...I'd never count him out though.

Royce is probly my alltime favorite, (then Cotoure), i dont wanna see him get pounded

I don't think it's Gracie that you should worry about in that fight.. 27_laughing.gif

When you make a reply...click on the "Image" link (located at the bottom right of where you type your reply).

Paste the URL address into the box that pops up when you do this and the image will show up in your post.

Or you can do it manually by putting the URL address of the picture you want to post in between the "image" tags, like this:

www.addressofyourpicture