• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

I have a special CPG board deal that I will be offering in the new year. I had Jeremy sign and sketch a small number of the Kickstarter prints and will offer them here first.They will be sold at my cost, plus shipping. Just a cool thing for CPG fans. Here's a peek.

photo-1874.jpg

photo-2323.jpg

Ok, I will have 23 of these available for $30 each plus shipping. DO NOT POST TAKE IT HERE. I will start a sale thread in the copper/modern at 1pm EST.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by chainnball

Glad they followed their original kickstarter stretch goal

(2) Jeremy will create an all-new, special Cursed Pirate Girl artwork that we will make into a special limited edition print as an exclusive to every single person who pledged to support the book! We'll make it a Kickstarter-only print, and limit it only to the number of bidders so that you have something REALLY special for your support! Spread the word!!! If each of us can get five or ten of our friends to pledge, we'll make this for SURE!

Sweet. Looks great up on your wall. Still plotting mine as I too have a few things to go up at once and I don't want to go there until they are all framed so I can work it out.

:)

Thanks! I would like to get a little more up there, but I was tired of those frames just sitting around.

Post a pic of yours once you get it up!

Awesome stuff, man. Jeremy loves doing stuff for children. Have a virgin cover #1 dedicated to my little girl.

You might want to Photoshop those girly hands out though. :baiting:

Great pieces, bro. ;)

If I had the money I would be tempted to do the same... they are really nice. However, I fear that either MLP or Adventure Time would win out over these were it up to my two little daughters ;)