• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

Very nice here's some of my recent acquisitions.

David Peterson SDCC commission:

DSCN1937.jpg

Jeremy's rendering of Edgar Allen Poe's The Premature Burial:

DSCN1972.jpg

Also for anybody in the L.A. area and wanting to attend Jeremy is having a signing Dec. 1st for his hardcover at Century Guild's new gallery. I'm hoping to go. Signing

Very nice here's some of my recent acquisitions.

David Peterson SDCC commission:

DSCN1937.jpg

Jeremy's rendering of Edgar Allen Poe's The Premature Burial:

DSCN1972.jpg

Also for anybody in the L.A. area and wanting to attend Jeremy is having a signing Dec. 1st for his hardcover at Century Guild's new gallery. I'm hoping to go. Signing

KYLE Those are fabulous! Really love them. Nice add to your super collection!

From what I know he is only signing the HC and is not taking commissions, as there is going to be an exhibition and sale of his original art as well during the signing. His last con is this weekend at NC Comicon. You can always e-mail him, but don't expect a quick response. Best bet is to ask him about it on his twitter account. Looking forward to the signing party hope some other boardies make it out.

From what I know he is only signing the HC and is not taking commissions, as there is going to be an exhibition and sale of his original art as well during the signing. His last con is this weekend at NC Comicon. You can always e-mail him, but don't expect a quick response. Best bet is to ask him about it on his twitter account. Looking forward to the signing party hope some other boardies make it out.

If some one could post pictures of the exhibition that would be awesome! :cloud9::foryou:

If some one could post pictures of the exhibition that would be awesome! :cloud9::foryou:

What time Dec 1/2 is Jeremy going to be there? I didn't see it on the site.

Dan

(thumbs u

What time Dec 1/2 is Jeremy going to be there? I didn't see it on the site.

Dan

Don't know if Jeremy will be there on the 2nd but on the 1st the signing is from 6-10 p.m along with the exhibition of art with too many lines :cloud9:

Here's a few original's that Tom put up for sale on the Century Guild site: Art for the longest time Tom wouldn't part with any pieces from CPG so not sure if more will come up for sale at the show or this is it for awhile. If i could I would get a piece but I need to catch up with well everything before that happens. Luckily though my wife got me a b-day commission from Jeremy that I get to pick up in L.A.

Also some hand making goodness here's a short video showing the book plates for the show being made:

Did you see the you tube video of actors recoding audio of CPG?

No it got posted after I had looked but thanks for telling me I checked it out it looks good.

I'm tempted but will probably see what art is available from the second series.

Second series art available in 2015 :o no joke and believe me I wish I was, some other pieces from the first series maybe next year at another exhibition until then that's it :sorry:

And since I just got back and everything is downloaded, some art from the hardcover signing and exhibition on Saturday.

A new piece featured in the back of the hardcover:

DSCN2047.jpg

A piece from the Grand Guignol 2 exhibit last year:

DSCN2051.jpg

Kickstarter piece:

DSCN2054.jpg

And some new stuff from the next book. The second pic actually wasn't in the exhibition as they ran out of wall space for it but Tom brought it out from the back for me to hold, see and get a pic of. It didn't come out too well but hard not to mess it up and take a picture.

DSCN2050.jpg

DSCN2048.jpg

The centerpiece of the show, not really but I have a biased opinion this is my b-day present from my wife that Jeremy brought. My Pet Monster:

DSCN2064.jpg

Some hardcover goodies the bookplate and bookmark:

DSCN2067.jpg

DSCN2068.jpg