• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

How did CGC handlel the sketchbook since its signed on the inside before it could be witnessed ?

I was bit confused about this as well - in the past pre-signed books weren't eligible for SS, due to them not being actually being signed in the presence of a witness/CAW. The rules have been changed, though, and pre-signed books can now be submitted for SS as long as you pick them up straight from the person who signed them with no middle man in-between.

Hey guys, since most of you that see this thread are the CPG collectors, wanted to say that I am letting go of 2 CPG #1's, 1st and 2nd print. Don't want to do it but I need the funds suddenly. They are in the modern sale's thread.

Won't sell my sketch though, Jeremy did such a great job incorporating my son into it. I'll post a pic when I get the chance.

Hello everybody just wanted share some of my San Diego experience. This was my first time at San Diego and meeting Jeremy and was very thankful to have him and David Peterson sign some of my things at their hotel for me. I also had Jeremy hand stamp one of my unstamped TPB's. Anyway enough ramble lets get on with the show.

Jeremy and his table of goodies:

DSCN1460.jpg

SDCC 2012 limited print:

DSCN1599.jpg

SDCC 2012 limited sketchbook came in two different colors and with a sketch inside:

DSCN1600.jpg

Sketch:

DSCN1601.jpg

Voices #1 added Jeremy's sig and sketch and David's sketch: DSCN1604.jpg

Voices #2 added same as Voices #1 David isn't on the cover but wrote one of the stories and he actually designed the covers for the Voices comics:

DSCN1605.jpg

Unstamped 4th print:

DSCN1606.jpg

Unstamped #2:

DSCN1607.jpg

My TPB that was hand stamped by Jeremy, Tom was trying to do a one off color and chose a brown obviously didn't work out so we're just calling it the phantom stamp.

DSCN1615.jpg

Speaking of phantom Phantom Corp:

DSCN1616.jpg

Well there's a small handful of some of my goodies that Jeremy and David were kind of enough to sign now to put them safely back in the treasure chest.

Voices 1!!!!!!

Where's the pic, home slice? :applause:

Edit: Beautiful. :cloud9:

I loved the prints this year.

One for me.

d1c92eb4.jpg

And one for my little Ella.

5ecfb257.jpg

Edited by FIREFLY

Voices 1!!!!!!

Where's the pic, home slice? :applause:

Edit: Beautiful. :cloud9:

I loved the prints this year.

One for me.

d1c92eb4.jpg

And one for my little Ella.

5ecfb257.jpg

WERE YOU FIRST IN LINE?????? Did you run to his table? (I would have) :)

Fabulous collectible Julio! And what a keepsake for Ella!

lol

Actually, it was the display print. No one bothered to ask for it while purchasing the other copies. Never hurts to ask. ;)

As always, Jeremy and his wife are freakin awesome peeps. (thumbs u