• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,510 posts in this topic

Awesome Hepcat. Love the Harveys

Yes, so do I. I pick up high grade copies of Felix the Cat, Inky and Dinky and early Casper, Spooky, Wendy, Hot Stuff, Devil Kids, Little Dot and Little Audrey whenever I can!

;)

[

They're great copies though! They appear to have more eye appeal than your typical 9.0s. Whoever told you they were inferior probably has numerous character and moral deficiencies.

;)

Thanks !....I think they're nice copies too, I was mearly being tongue in cheek with Rube 11.... ;)

Picked up a couple of late SA DCs.

Both very common books, but nice examples without going for ultra high grade copies and prices!

Good stuff! You're not going to get noticeably better copies than those regardless of how much you pay.

;)

riphunter1.jpg

seadevils1.jpg

Simply incredible once again! You have a remarkable talent for coming up with the best copies I've ever seen of super tough early Silver Age books that only really advanced collectors even have on their want lists.

???

Edited by Hepcat

I am new to the boards so forgive me if the formatting isnt perfect. but here is my latest book. love them small town finds :) !!

198480_10150109003804072_646554071_6629368_5174528_n.jpg

I know I know everybody and their mother has it :) but now i do too :) !

I also picked up reader copies of X-Men 5,7,14,22,23 & 40 from the same guy

Edited by Griff