• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,522 posts in this topic

No, i got it in the Clink auction last night. Not exactly a key issue but considering it's been the ONLY 9.8 since 2003, i though it would go much higher than it did. I was very happy when my what i thought was a lowball bid won :cloud9:

The last of my teen title purchases from Harley from two weekends past.

Modeling with Millie #35 • November 1964 • September 1964 newsstand

MwM35FNov64.jpg

Pink is a dramatic colour on these early Marvel teen titles. It must have stood out on the newsstand and comic racks.

The Millie titles look better and better to me all the time. I might be forced to start collecting them.

:luhv:

Edited by Hepcat

Just one book so far to start out this week:

Nickfury1.jpg

I like the Nick Fury, Agent of Shield title with the fabulous Jim Steranko artwork. It's Fury's earlier incarnation as Sgt. Fury I find intolerable.

Edited by Hepcat

Just one book so far to start out this week:

Nickfury1.jpg

I like the Nick Fury, Agent of Shield title with the fabulous Jim Steranko artwork. It's Fury's earlier incarnation as Sgt. Fury I find intolerable.

Have you read, them?

An eBay purchase.

Journey Into Mystery #114 • March 1965 • January 1965 newsstand

JIM114FMar65.jpg

Bought as a CGC 8.0W. Now liberated and part of my raw collection. I had a copy of this when I was twelve. I actually bought it in Ireland on a family vacation.

It was 1970 and this book was still on a Dublin comic rack five years later -- just for me apparently. I picked it up along with a newsstand "fresh" Amazing Spider-Man #27 and Daredevil #8.

Freshly arrived from Comiclink:

5684970151_081574a1f0_b.jpg

(thumbs u One of the first non-Flash Flash covers I got. I'm a bit scared to look at mine, lest I add one more title to the list of required upgrades. lol