• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,507 posts in this topic

The Cave Carson stuff was always a favorite of mine, the stories were a lot of fun.

Agreed! Read the book last night. Enjoyed the story and artwork immensely. Cool book! Must read it again someday. Heck, I read the Grapes of Wrath 5X and both Dickens' Oliver Twist and Tale of Two Cities 3X.

Dammit foolkiller!!! I came here to post my new books cuz i didnt want to follow yours on comics general cuz they will fail in comparison to your books. lol But seriously, Beautiful books Brian.

These I've picked in the past couple weeks. Only 1 in the past week. The FF 30, which i got for a whopping 7 bucks at an antique store.

100_3289.jpg

100_3294.jpg

100_3295.jpg

100_3296.jpg

100_3297.jpg

There are just 5 Nick Fury books on my Want list (1,4,6,7,& 11)

Got one of them this week at a good price and a good grade (still NMish w/o breaking the bank).

Also this issue seems to be notoriously miscut/off-center, and this one is nice and squared!

NFAoS792.jpg

Edited by Miraclemet