• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,454 posts in this topic

Can't believe I forgot to post this one. =)

Came in last weekend.

alternative text

You've been getting some killer books in lately man. Congrats, looks great!

Thanks man, it's been a little surreal checking some of these books off my list. Due to lack of space I decided to downsize my collecting hobbies. Sold off stuff I really wasn't in to anymore. I'm now using the funds to get some books that have been on my want list for years.

I don't usually post here, but I recently got these on the bay...to finish my Archie Sci-fi cover collection. OK, everybody say "Ho-Hum"...

119nmro.jpg

m79ruu.jpg

I always loved how martians/astronauts used the bubble helmets to protect them from the alien atmosphere, but never seemed to have any oxygen tanks on their suits. Funny that the second book fixes that issue! :lol:

I don't usually post here, but I recently got these on the bay...to finish my Archie Sci-fi cover collection. OK, everybody say "Ho-Hum"...

119nmro.jpg

m79ruu.jpg

Everyone like Archie.

Well, thank you...and that song just took me back to 1969...I own the 45 of it too... :cloud9:

Edited by tricolorbrian

119nmro.jpg

m79ruu.jpg

I always loved how martians/astronauts used the bubble helmets to protect them from the alien atmosphere, but never seemed to have any oxygen tanks on their suits. Funny that the second book fixes that issue! :lol:

All the other aliens were more advanced and the oxygen tanks were built right into the glass helmets...although they did not contain oxygen, they were actually a mixture of DP78 and Q140... :idea: