• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,448 posts in this topic

If there are a 10-20 worth slabbing I will give them a shot. Still have a few Western Penn's FF's that look pretty nice and I think will be worth grading just so I can tuck away for the long-term. Worthless BA junk yes but this is the junk I grew up with. :cloud9:

If there are a 10-20 worth slabbing I will give them a shot. Still have a few Western Penn's FF's that look pretty nice and I think will be worth grading just so I can tuck away for the long-term. Worthless BA junk yes but this is the junk I grew up with. :cloud9:

I'm with ya! I might be the only person on the planet desperately hoping to find pedigree copies of Avengers 200-230 because thats the drek i grew up loving :screwy:

I'm with ya! I might be the only person on the planet desperately hoping to find pedigree copies of Avengers 200-230 because thats the drek i grew up loving :screwy:

nothing wrong with that..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I'm getting back into the hobby after a LONG hiatus, and starting a new collection from ground zero with these two cool DC's.

Captain Action is junk, of course, but it's a pure shot of 60's kid culture.

cap1_1-001.jpg

As for the Spectre 4, it's a dazzling Adams cover. Nice and glossy copy, with a miscut - but at least it's completely even the entire length of the spine.

spec4_3-001.jpg

I'm getting back into the hobby after a LONG hiatus, and starting a new collection from ground zero with these two cool DC's.

Captain Action is junk, of course, but it's a pure shot of 60's kid culture.

cap1_1-001.jpg

As for the Spectre 4, it's a dazzling Adams cover. Nice and glossy copy, with a miscut - but at least it's completely even the entire length of the spine.

spec4_3-001.jpg

I think that Captain Action cover is pretty cool myself (thumbs u

Edited by PsychoJ

Owned it briefly, sold it for a good price then it went on EBay recently and fetched only $350?!? I missed it then as I would have bought it in a heart beat so when it came up on Comiclink it was a no brainer. Just need Doug's 9.8 now and the hoarding will be complete [i have a Pac Coast copy too. :cloud9: ]

TOS 55 in HG is not an easy find. Add the TC pedigree to it and that is one special comic.

I own a 9.0 white page TOS 55 and it's sweet but SS....yours is nicer!

TOS 55 in HG is not an easy find. Add the TC pedigree to it and that is one special comic.

I own a 9.0 white page TOS 55 and it's sweet but SS....yours is nicer!

+1

That 55 is SMOKING like most of the TC books! (worship)

I think Peter holding out on us cus IIRC, he has like 5 sick Pedigree copies of TTA 100 hm