• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry's All Star #8 better pics

1,135 posts in this topic

i know, i know, i won't get off the "scared" thing; i can't explain it, but somehow that little nugget leaked to pat by bob just has a hold on me. the incongruity, the discordance, the STUPIDITY of it just has me morbidly fascinated.

like this:

matt: bob, when can i expect delivery?

bob: rattlesnakes have venom.

that's the non-sequiturishness of it that just tickles me.

...Allowing harm to the young, the innocent, the weak, the old

The man had not a bit of morality...

Wow...poisonous...is this really called for?

poetic license.

and it's better than calling for his head.

i know, i know, i won't get off the "scared" thing; i can't explain it, but somehow that little nugget leaked to pat by bob just has a hold on me. the incongruity, the discordance, the STUPIDITY of it just has me morbidly fascinated.

like this:

that's the non-sequituishness of it that just tickles me.

I...wanna rock and roll all night!

...and part of every day (thumbs u

like this:

that's the non-sequiturishness of it that just tickles me.

I am so going to use this.

Someday, somehow, somewhere.

i tried to do it to "oh, i'd love to be an oscar meyer weiner," but couldn't make it work.

But there has to be a way! You have to think! Think! Think!

It kind of works with Blowin' in the wind if you take some liberties and add a chorus

Not to add to the buzzkill, but I agree that the poem gets overly harsh.

I like this thread because it puts pressure on Bob B. to do what's right. I am less interested in dogpiling Mitch, even if he deserves criticism for defending a thief. (It occurs to me that Mitch's position is entirely consistent with a career as a defense attorney: Putting the best possible spin on somebody's worst behavior. As offensive as that practice is, it's also an essential component of the legal system. Not that the CGC forums have anything to do with the legal system...)

I like this thread because it puts pressure on Bob B. to do what's right. I am less interested in dogpiling Mitch, even if he deserves criticism for defending a thief. (It occurs to me that Mitch's position is entirely consistent with a career as a defense attorney: Putting the best possible spin on somebody's worst behavior. As offensive as that practice is, it's also an essential component of the legal system. Not that the CGC forums have anything to do with the legal system...)

I think you giving Mitch way too much credit especially if you had read his initial comments in the last JOACBJoke thread before it was deleted and amended. It was pathetic.

I think you giving Mitch way too much credit especially if you had read his initial comments in the last JOACBJoke thread before it was deleted and amended. It was pathetic.

Not trying to give too much credit...

Poem isn't overly harsh. Go light $3,600-ish on fire and come back to us with happiness after you watched it burn up. If anything, he's been quite restrained in my estimation.

I'm placing the official over/under for the total # of days from order placement to pulps delivered at 'tree-fiddy'...

Over?

Under?

PB&J Sammich?

I'm still in for months of excuses, subterfuge, distraction and general ranting from beerbum (anything but a full refund done in installments, or partial delivery of some remaining pulps from the "wherehouse" + refund the difference) that will take us right up through next Christmas, and BEYOND.

I think this thread should be kept on the first page, and top of mind for the board at all times, for the forseeable future (which my crystal ball says is likely to be void of anything decent happening on beerbarf's end.)

Poem was harsh *towards Mitch.* As others have said, he really doesn't need to be defending a shyster but saying someone like Mitch has no morals at all because of what he does for a living is way over the line, I'm sorry.

I would certainly love to read a poem about Beerbong though, who would deserve it richly. How about it Matt?

Poem was harsh *towards Mitch.* As others have said, he really doesn't need to be defending a shyster but saying someone like Mitch has no morals at all because of what he does for a living is way over the line, I'm sorry.

I would certainly love to read a poem about Beerbong though, who would deserve it richly. How about it Matt?

Roses are red,

violets are blue,

the pulps you bought from bob

will never get to you

:facepalm:

I don't believe Bob shipped anything. I think he's in a corner and can't afford to refund and can't find most of the pulps. No tracking #, no information on ware (sic) they were shipped, and no communication with the buyer. I believe this is just an attempt to blow smoke and allow Bob to claim he's completed the deal.