• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DD #1 for trade

15 posts in this topic

Well, since i need to list payment and price and can't find a trade forum, my focus has shifted a lot and i have a restored DD#1 in app 4.5-5.0 has CT and tear sealed and possibly trimmed.up for trade/sale will take either $200 shipped via usps. paypal only please. or for trade, would like readers of the following:

the 1990's Age of apocalypse run complete.

Dark knight returns 1-4

the original crow run.

a low grade hulk 181

low grade ASM 129

x-men #4, 12, GS #1

coverless/plod very low grade x-men/avengers/hulk #1

Random Marvel SA Keys

I am sure there are others I can't think of currently

not trying to get the whole list obviously, but some sort of combination thereof, partial cash/trade might be possible too.

here are scans of the book:

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

Just wanted to add a few more titles I am looking for.

spidey #50

Sa Green Lantern #1

flash #123

incomplete or parts of the following

Showcase 4 and 22

archie 1

GA GL #1

Hey a guy can dream right?

oooh both nice choices. have wanted a nice asm 129 since i was a kid, as punisher is a close second to dd in my favorite characters.

go for the ASM129 then ;)

i am sure you won't regret it.

none of the offers have went through, so book is still up for grabs. and add runs of star titles chuck norris, fraggle rock and ALF to the list. as well as K.I.S.S signed howard the duck #13

Good for you!

Once I get the net back up and running at home I'll be trying a trade myself, and if that fails I'll resort to listing hundreds of books....

I'll be waiting ... :popcorn: