• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff of Legend fans...

368 posts in this topic

:cry: I've wanted to buy vol 3 #1 page 23 for like a year and I never pulled the trigger and now it is gone :facepalm:

My favorite pages on my SOL want list sold within minutes of the sale announcement :sorry:

At these prices, tho, I'd be remiss to not get SOMETHING

The volume 5 preview pinup in the FCBD is my commission. Excited Charlie chose that for the issue.

The volume 5 preview pinup in the FCBD is my commission. Excited Charlie chose that for the issue.

Sweet, congrats!

Yup, congrats... really nice!

:applause:

Sweet, congrats!

Yup, congrats... really nice!

:applause:

Congrats!!!

Dan

Gah!!!!

Had totally forgotten that Vol 4. The Toy Collector - #5 was out already. Was on http://www.comicarthouse.com/cpw3.html and noticed it there. Couldn't help but look at a few pages and spoil a lot of it for myself... looks pretty dark :(

Enjoying CPW3's inks more over the past 2 issues as well. The style has evolved more from when he first switched out from pencils.

Can't wait to catch up later...

I chatted with Raicht recently. Super nice guy. I felt bad because people had zero idea who he was.

He said the current storyline is ending soon. A variation of the story will continue in the future. I can't recall 100%, but I think he said there will be a slight break due to other projects.

I just hope that doesn't become a permanent thing. The book is too fun.

Pat

Anyone know the print run? For the first issue of the dark?

It's pretty low....lots of low print run books in the run.

They printed only 100 of these

SOLBalt198.jpg

Thanks, Dan's got some cool artwork to share.

The really rare stuff are Charles' original paintings used as the covers for the books.

This one's mine from #2

SOL2cover013_zps9ee328a4.jpg