• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff of Legend fans...

368 posts in this topic

Charles Wilson just listed the new SOL omnibus on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stuff-of-Legend-Omnibus-Two-with-original-illustrations-2014-Hardcover-/111260236145?&autorefresh=true

FOUR original sketches, including two group shots. Unfortunately, he's listed this book in the wrong category. Should be a good buy for someone. Good luck!

Nice splash!

I just recently pick up a copy of the Boogeyman Edition Volume one color edition limited to 100 cgc 9.6 BLUE LABEL!!!

Pretty stoked about that

What did it run you?

I've been looking for a boogeyman for awhile now. lol

Nice splash!

I just recently pick up a copy of the Boogeyman Edition Volume one color edition limited to 100 cgc 9.6 BLUE LABEL!!!

Pretty stoked about that

Nice! I still own my Boogeyman Edition Vol. 1 (First Printing). I never got the other two editions, but I did pick up the two leather hardcovers and the Jester plush earlier this year.

Can't believe more The Stuff of Legend merchandise is coming (Israel Skelton Crew Studio) and that a film is in the works.