• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff of Legend fans...

368 posts in this topic

May I have one of mine sketched on by you? hm

Dan

Since you are the only person who will ever ask for that it promises to be a VERY rare sketch.

I really liked #1 of the series. I thought the art was great and the story was very intriguing.

Yet for some reason #2 was on my to read pile for a long time. Just got finished and was really disappointed.

The Jungle #1 is showing some promise though. I am pulling for this series to excel...

May I have one of mine sketched on by you? hm

Dan

Since you are the only person who will ever ask for that it promises to be a VERY rare sketch.

We'll have to first meet and have a dueling Cover-Off!

Dan

Home :: My Account :: History :: Order #435

Order Date: Sunday 23 May, 2010

Order Information - Order #435 Qty. Products Total

10 ea. The Stuff of Legend Volume 2 - Boogeyman Edition $200.00

I got 6 in the mail, so my other 4 are where? meh

Not very good customer service to send out partial orders, not let customers know where the rest of their books are and not refund if not able to deliver. Also, not real cool to not send books to people that paid in full and have not heard back (which is what it appears to be)...

Home :: My Account :: History :: Order #435

Order Date: Sunday 23 May, 2010

Order Information - Order #435 Qty. Products Total

10 ea. The Stuff of Legend Volume 2 - Boogeyman Edition $200.00

I got 6 in the mail, so my other 4 are where? meh

Not very good customer service to send out partial orders, not let customers know where the rest of their books are and not refund if not able to deliver. Also, not real cool to not send books to people that paid in full and have not heard back (which is what it appears to be)...

Wow I hope that works out for you! That sounds messed up!