• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff of Legend fans...

368 posts in this topic

Got mine today, but also had my sketch cover included which I paid separate shipping on. Sigh. Just happy they all came in excellent condition.

I'd call and get the $ back on the shipping if they did that to me

he refunded it the next day.

Got mine today, but also had my sketch cover included which I paid separate shipping on. Sigh. Just happy they all came in excellent condition.

I'd call and get the $ back on the shipping if they did that to me

he refunded it the next day.

In my experience, Th3rd World has always been fair and friendly in my dealings with them, from OA to single issues. (shrug)

Dan

Still nothing, though I'm told I have an abnormal amount of boxes/packages today (which would be quite a bit for it to be mentionable). Fingers crossed.

Also paid the uncorrected shipping price apparently.

Good News? I have a CPWIII cover and commission (the latter coming)!

Out of curiousity.. Is CGC giving Green labels for the numered Boogie-Man editions of the series?

I have a NICE Vol 2 Boogieman that I want to send in, but I'm not too sure how they'll grade it with the 93/150 :)

Out of curiousity.. Is CGC giving Green labels for the numered Boogie-Man editions of the series?

I have a NICE Vol 2 Boogieman that I want to send in, but I'm not too sure how they'll grade it with the 93/150 :)

They didn't for Volume 1. Not sure what they are going to do with Vol. 2.

They didn't for Volume 1. Not sure what they are going to do with Vol. 2.

Sounds like good news then . Off the CGC it will go will keep you posted on the grade :)

i think my lcs is ordering even fewer than it did of #1....i know there are a hardcore group of fans, but these HUGE gaps between publication dates make some of us more casual fans forget about it. only reason i got it is because the owner set aside a copy for me because i had asked him to for the last issue.

Anyone have first prints of the issues available? I had them lined up from someone here but then the series got a little popular and the seller suddenly misplaced the issues I already had paid him for.