• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 1 for $350

42 posts in this topic

Hey... All day in the shop yesterday. While the breaks were being fixed the driverside door window cable breaks and needed to be replaced. Took awhile for the part to arrive.

zzz

Pics coming and price drop.

FF1coverless4.jpg

Not trying to in your sales thread - but the advertisement on the inside of the FC is not 100% correct - the posing guy's face is wrong - looks like whoever did the recreation lifted it from a different book.

Should look like this:

FF1InsideFC.jpg

If you slab a book with a repro cover what do you get?

NG

All coverless books get that now I believe.

Another price drop: $400

And sorry but I didn't have a true FF 1 to compare it to and didn't realize the cover repro wasn't a first class job and used the wrong ad.

:sorry:

Without the cover, isn't the 1966 reprint identical to the original? I thought the only difference was the reprint didn't have the price on the cover?

No the 1966 reprint that I have has the last page of the story on the inside back cover.

If you slab a book with a repro cover what do you get?

NG

All coverless books get that now I believe.

Another price drop: $400

And sorry but I didn't have a true FF 1 to compare it to and didn't realize the cover repro wasn't a first class job and used the wrong ad.

:sorry:

Man I already have a couple of FF 1s but this is a VERY nice copy and a helluva deal at $400. I sold a much more beat-up copy with writing on the splash page and qualified, missing 2 story pages and it sold quickly on eBay for $500.

If this doesn't sell here Aces, I bet it'd go with a BIN on eBay the first time offered...

Good Luck! :headbang:

I'll defer to the Mac Man if the seller can wait, if not

:takeit:

SOLD

Sorry MacMan. Can't wait 2 weeks. :(