• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday kc120us!

41 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday (+1) Casey.

I just received one of your X-Men books from C-Link and it is proudly listed in my registry with the notation "From the collection of kc120us"

Thanks Steve!! (worship)

I just knew I had purchased an X-Men book from Casey. But after going over all my PM's and notations in my notes section, somehow all of Casey's books have eluded me. (shrug)

However I did managed to copy and paste your great GS X-Men #1 write up before it got lost.

I did add to the top of it, "Posted as a tribute to Casey's great collection." :)

While digging through my notes I also noticed that I purchased my X-Men 95 from Nik.

Think I will hang onto that copy.

Hope you had a great Birthday Casey. :headbang:

I just knew I had purchased an X-Men book from Casey. But after going over all my PM's and notations in my notes section, somehow all of Casey's books have eluded me. (shrug)

However I did managed to copy and paste your great GS X-Men #1 write up before it got lost.

I did add to the top of it, "Posted as a tribute to Casey's great collection." :)

While digging through my notes I also noticed that I purchased my X-Men 95 from Nik.

Think I will hang onto that copy.

Hope you had a great Birthday Casey. :headbang:

Thanks Leon. (thumbs u