• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How come you never see............

41 posts in this topic

I had to go back and re-read this thread looking for the put-downs by Near-Mint and Gator. hm Dont see them. If your going to get ruffled at every response in a thread you start, I suggest growing a thicker skin. The guys here like to horse around alot and you should take it as such. By the way WTTB's (thumbs u

DRX

actually, I went back, just to make sure... I found where both jeff (nearmint) and myself, were among the FIRST 2 boardies to assist in posting Bo's scans back when he didn't know how to do it (he just posted links)... but, if you search, you will see in Bo's ANTI CGC thread that jeff made the comment

You're going to be really popular around here.

and I made the comment

you might have taken a wrong turn somewhere if you ended up here (shrug)

that is the ONLY instance of any "put downs" and of course, that was not the intent...we were only sarcastically stating the obvious (thumbs u

oh yeah, and someone asked in an archie vs pep thread "why" someone thought they were the same month, and I said to look at who started the thread and that would answer the question...

I obviously mis read it for "who" thought they were the same month (even highlighting that text), but my comment was directed at 143ksk (steve) NOT Bo (implying steve was a bonehead for not knowing who started the thread...friendly banter)...

so I have no clue what Bo is talking about because in reality , he made a "smart alec" comment to me in that thread, and then TTH2 made an observation that was funny, and I responded back to TIM with a warning ( again, in fun, as Tim knows)

so, come to think of it, I feel like Bo is continuously putting me down (as this is the 2nd time he has done it to me) :cry:

(bo, please note the sarcasm and "fun" I am implying)

But people like Near Mint and Gator who continuously put me down, I dont mind because I can take it.

When did I "put you down"? I don't even know who you are. Or have you had other board names?

I think you've got the wrong guys. Neither Gator nor I would ever put someone down for enjoying a niche area of collecting. Both of us have an appreciation for all kinds of collections.

exactly, I made ONE sarcastic comment one time (meant to be funny, I apologize if not taken in my context), but never INTENTIONALLY put you down... so where you get off with this "continuously" tells me you obviously don't have a clue or know me and you won't improve your self imposed "outcast" image unless you try to interact across all board topics, not just the ones you like (thumbs u

What about all of those times you took my lunch money and bought copies of 'Tec 27 with it? You probably do it so often that you don't even remember :insane:

:sorry:

But people like Near Mint and Gator who continuously put me down, I dont mind because I can take it.

When did I "put you down"? I don't even know who you are. Or have you had other board names?

I think you've got the wrong guys. Neither Gator nor I would ever put someone down for enjoying a niche area of collecting. Both of us have an appreciation for all kinds of collections.

exactly, I made ONE sarcastic comment one time (meant to be funny, I apologize if not taken in my context), but never INTENTIONALLY put you down... so where you get off with this "continuously" tells me you obviously don't have a clue or know me and you won't improve your self imposed "outcast" image unless you try to interact across all board topics, not just the ones you like (thumbs u

The only thing Rick is guilty of is putting down the account balance in my bank account :baiting:

I've heard Rick "puts down" more than his share of Coke Zero. :baiting:

The only thing Rick is guilty of is putting down the account balance in my bank account :baiting:

I do love me some coke zero :headbang:

I'm shocked that you're not their national spokesperson.

if I was, I would reserve a "lower" level spot for Coke Zero's step daughter "cherry" coke zero lol

What's the difference between Coke Zero and regular diet Coke? (shrug)

What's the difference between Coke Zero and regular diet Coke? (shrug)

Sea urchin secretion.

Bo, I like your posts. Though this one could have used a better title to attract people who are interested in the same topic.

And Gator,

actually, I went back, just to make sure... I found where both jeff (nearmint) and myself, were among the FIRST 2 boardies to assist in posting Bo's scans back when he didn't know how to do it (he just posted links)...

Nearmint, Scrooge, and myself were the first three boardies who assisted in posting Bo's scans, so I am not sure what math you used to placed yourself in the top two :baiting:

Bo, I like your posts. Though this one could have used a better title to attract people who are interested in the same topic.

And Gator,

actually, I went back, just to make sure... I found where both jeff (nearmint) and myself, were among the FIRST 2 boardies to assist in posting Bo's scans back when he didn't know how to do it (he just posted links)...

Nearmint, Scrooge, and myself were the first three boardies who assisted in posting Bo's scans, so I am not sure what math you used to placed yourself in the top two :baiting:

lol should have been among the FIRST "to"

ok, I think I was 5th or 6th...my "point" was that all of us started out assisting... as the nature of the golden age boards, we generally all help each other out...

and we rib on each other, and we take things for granted... but if you can't play the game, sit on the bench, don't whine about it (thumbs u

he failed the spelling part of their questionnaire.

He will succeed at being on the cover for the new Hello Pal variant coming out soon, though.

40-yr-gator.jpg

But people like Near Mint and Gator who continuously put me down
You really need to avoid those two ruffians. They are bad news.

I think they were the two responsible for dipping skypinkblue's pig-tails in the inkwell in social studies class. (tsk)

I think they were the two responsible for dipping skypinkblue's pig-tails in the inkwell in social studies class. (tsk)

If they did, she smacked them;)

If they did, she smacked them;)

:insane:

He will succeed at being on the cover for the new Hello Pal variant coming out soon, though.

40-yr-gator.jpg

Hey....how'd you get hold of GAtor's Prom picture ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

40-yr-gator.jpg

Hey....how'd you get hold of GAtor's Prom picture ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I wish...I can barely grow any facial hair now, certainly couldn't when I was 16!...

and I try to tell Flee that I am the 42 year old Virgin, not 40 doh!