• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm outta here...

19 posts in this topic

waiting for parker to enter the thread... russ added a letter to "donzen" so I added a letter to "schones" but the gig is up now lol

....to go get a donzen blueberry cake donuts...and maybe even a bavarian bismark, as I am feeling a bit giddy this morn

yum!

You just pulled a "Roy"! :o

:makepoint:

....to go get a donzen blueberry cake donuts...and maybe even a bavarian bismark, as I am feeling a bit giddy this morn

yum!

You just pulled a "Roy"! :o

I don't know. Roy was having trouble getting checks from his bank in Florida. I think maybe he was gatored.

To "Pull a `Roy`" means to start a thread about something utterly and completely banal that no one could possibly care about, for the sole purpose of bringing attention to one`s self. :gossip:

:baiting:

In modern internet lexicon, also known as "tweeting".

To "Pull a `Roy`" means to start a thread about something utterly and completely banal that no one could possibly care about, for the sole purpose of bringing attention to one`s self. :gossip:

whew, then I am off the hook, because I know for a fact that Primetime's saturday morning texts revolve around my donut purchases... :acclaim:

whew, then I am off the hook, because I know for a fact that Primetime's saturday morning texts revolve around my donut purchases... :acclaim:
lol but I'm still waiting for a FedEx package with these "much acclaimed" donuts in them :acclaim:

lol but I'm still waiting for a FedEx package with these "much acclaimed" donuts in them :acclaim:
send me $50 and I'll send you one :baiting:

I'll send Bo one too (thumbs u

It's just a little comic relief.

I've never tweeted someone in my life.

It's nice to know that I'm not only a verb but a cultural phenomenon.

:grin: