• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice work

9 posts in this topic

I wish they had mentioned the dimensions. At first glance I assumed it was the size of an action figure.

Then I read that he carved it with a chainsaw. doh!

I wish they had mentioned the dimensions. At first glance I assumed it was the size of an action figure.

I'm thinking it stands three or four feet tall. I may make it to Reedsport tomorrow for the masterpiece competition, and if I see it I'll definetly let you know.

I'm thinking it stands three or four feet tall. I may make it to Reedsport tomorrow for the masterpiece competition, and if I see it I'll definetly let you know.

Where are you located nwpassage?

My kids are going to a wrestling camp at Reedsport at the end of June, and we're heading back for clam digging early/mid July.

very cool, very well done...but it doesnt really look like wolvie.. :shy:

Haha! No doubt, but Leifield has proven to me that characters, and anatomy are open to interpretation.