• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few WP SA Marvels: DD 7, X-Men 14, Thor 127, TOS 96, etc.

20 posts in this topic

Hi all!

I have five, maybe six nice Silver Marvels for sale, all with white pages and superior eye appeal. Only reason I'm selling is because I'm working on buying two early FF's that cost a lot of spooning money. :grin: Enjoy.

But first, a few ground rules:

1. if you're on the probation list or generally back out of deals, do not claim a book.

2. First :takeit: in the thread will get the book. PMs will be reviewed; if we come to an agreement, post the sign "via PM" in the thread so everyone knows.

3. Shipping in the U.S. is included in the price listed. If the book needs to go to Canada or elsewhere, I'll come up with a final price that reflects actual shipping costs.

4. I accept personal checks, money orders, or personal Paypal. Email is drummond91@gmail.com. If you have questions about payment, PM me anytime.

5. If you want a book, jump on it -- I think prices are fair and I'm not likely to sell at a discount for a while. I am open to time payments for the one pricey book.

Thanks!

Dan

Daredevil #7 CGC 6.5 White Pages

Looks VF in terms of eye appeal. Price may seem high to some, but I'll let you decide if it's worth it.

$270 shipped

DD7.jpg

Fantastic Four #4 CGC 7.0 White Pages

Looks brighter than the scan indicates, and as it stands as my only copy right now, but I have a line on a gorgeous VF in the future...time payments OK through June/July.

$1600 shipped

FF4.jpg

You have an incredible eye for these books - they all look better than the grade :thumbsup:

Some interest in the DD #7 back cover, so here it is. Slight indent to top staple. Some minor wear and rippling along the bottom left edge; perhaps pressable? To my knowledge, none of these books have been pressed, by the way.

DD7bc.jpg

Thanks, Bob (and Brent) -- but don't worry, not too much grease was given... :grin:

Dan

TMI :eek:

Looks brighter than the scan indicates, and as it stands as my only copy right now, but I have a line on a gorgeous VF in the future...time payments OK through June/July.

$1600 shipped

FF4.jpg

:takeit: per PM

$1600 shipped

FF4.jpg

:takeit: per PM

Awesome pick up :applause: