• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insane pricing or is this truly worth that much $?

37 posts in this topic

Yes no doubt it's a great book but he wants SIX FIGURES!

The OPG doesn't have it at over $1,000 in 9.2. I have to say this is ridiculous. The only way that book would be even close to that price is if Iron Man handed it to me himself. :grin:

I get pricing things over guide but this one is just off the charts of reality.

Yes no doubt it's a great book but he wants SIX FIGURES!

The OPG doesn't have it at over $1,000 in 9.2. I have to say this is ridiculous. The only way that book would be even close to that price is if Iron Man handed it to me himself. :grin:

I get pricing things over guide but this one is just off the charts of reality.

Way out of any reasonable ballpark :sumo:

Honestly, it looks to me that book would be hard-pressed to make 9.8 on a resub. Really doesn't present well for the grade at all. Of course the book is being judged unfairly by a scan, so it may present 9.9 awesome in person, but I see a couple dents that would seem to knock it out of 9.9 territory. (If not out of 9.8 territory.)

...by the way I'd give my left nut to have the Iron Man #1 9.9

I wouldn't.

Maybe for a month of passion with a different Playboy model every night, but never for a comic book. hm

Better make that a year. I like my wheels.

Honestly, it looks to me that book would be hard-pressed to make 9.8 on a resub. Really doesn't present well for the grade at all. Of course the book is being judged unfairly by a scan, so it may present 9.9 awesome in person, but I see a couple dents that would seem to knock it out of 9.9 territory. (If not out of 9.8 territory.)

That was my exact point in the above post.The other 9.9 that they have listed actually looks nicer.

That was my exact point in the above post.The other 9.9 that they have listed actually looks nicer.

I agree the other 9.9 looks much nicer ... no surprise that's not the one for sale.

I see a dent in the upper corner. hm