• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You asked for it - KEN HAESER AVENGERS #1 Sketch opportunity

211 posts in this topic

nice , so when is the Ken Haeser Collection coming out in TPB ?

That would be awesome! I was actually thinking of putting out a new sketch book (with a blank sketch cover of course!) with a bunch of the sketch covers in it. There's plenty to choose from!

for the Rogue fan here

Rogues.jpg

The postman came today and I found the above (in CGC) in his hand... Took the package, ripped it open (all three boxes - 10 points for that (thumbs u ), found the comic inside, gazed at it, loved it, and will now take good care of it...

thank again for the great artwork and all the care in making this my first CGC SS Sketch... Now I'll just be waiting for that other Ken packed. (all his comics)

Here is a commission that Ken did for me of my kids as Superheroes. I thought it turned out great, and my kids loved it. I asked Ken to change the "S" on the shield to the letter of my kids' first name.

(worship)

superkids.jpg

Here is a commission that Ken did for me of my kids as Superheroes. I thought it turned out great, and my kids loved it. I asked Ken to change the "S" on the shield to the letter of my kids' first name.

(worship)

superkids.jpg

Great Idea B & excellent follow thru if it is indeed as close as they say Ken. Im sure many others will partake in similar requests in future.

(worship)

superkids.jpg

What a great idea for a sketch!