• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Concept Art for Thor Costume Released

64 posts in this topic

I like it... think the costume looks pretty good all things considered.

that is the last of my worries with this flick.

First can the guy act?

Second how will the "Thou" Speak hold up on screen?

Will it seem weird for 80% of a movies dialog to be spoken this way?

hm

out of the three movies being talked about, Thor,Captain America and Spider-man. Thor looks and sounds the most promising. ;)

Am I free to make fun of you comic nerds about how bad this movie is going to suck, or do I have to wait another day or two?

I need to know the protocol as to not upset the dorks-that-be. hm

I do not believe that there is a waiting period. (shrug)

Good because this is going to suck like a straw factory.

How come? Kenneth Branagh has made some great movies.

Don't try to reason with me when I'm driving the bus of hate. :makepoint:

:roflmao:

I like it... think the costume looks pretty good all things considered.

that is the last of my worries with this flick.

First can the guy act?

Second how will the "Thou" Speak hold up on screen?

Will it seem weird for 80% of a movies dialog to be spoken this way?

hm

He seems to be an avg actor but i havent seen him in anything but startrek. I think they mainly casted him because he was tall and stout.

The director said the movie will be in total modern speak. so no art thou speak in the movie.

I SAY THEE NAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a the futuistic Thor a little. I hope they do a LORD of the Rings type Asgard.

Yup me too. He should look more "Viking" like, battle scarred, scruffy beard and a pizzed off look on his face like he just cracked open a dozen trolls skulls. Something like this:

373-1.jpg

I SAY THEE NAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a the futuistic Thor a little. I hope they do a LORD of the Rings type Asgard.

Yup me too. He should look more "Viking" like, battle scarred, scruffy beard and a pizzed off look on his face like he just cracked open a dozen trolls skulls. Something like this:

373-1.jpg

+1 And he shouldn't be wearing boots that make it look like he just got done re-carpeting Odin's throneroom.

Well, the whole thing is a drawing, albeit a very realistic one. But a drawing nonetheless.

It will be interesting to see what it would look like in real lighting, on a set or on location. But the boots are ghey looking (not that there's anything you know the rest)

Well, the whole thing is a drawing, albeit a very realistic one. But a drawing nonetheless.

It will be interesting to see what it would look like in real lighting, on a set or on location. But the boots are ghey looking (not that there's anything you know the rest)

Maybe they intentionally leak these images to get feedback from the web community?

If enough people say nay on the boots, they go? Whether they literally do that, it would be a very good stealth method to cheaply avoid major disasters. Later they can just say it was a leaked teaser image. (shrug)

Thor: Dear Lord baby Odin, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my mama together, and also that my kids no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers.