• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

Don't go by just sales here. We are a snobby bunch. On ebay or elsewhere the 9.4 Stevens books will sell.

Amen to reality!!

If you think this crowd is representative of the common buyer, the market would be much worse off in selling Copper Age below 9.6/9.8 grades.

I'm a huge Dave Stevens fan, and have been trying to find a copy of The 3D Zone #16 Space Vixens. If anyone has one for sale, or knows where to get a copy, please let me know. BTW he passed away March 11, 2008. Thanks, Steve.

I'm a huge Dave Stevens fan, and have been trying to find a copy of The 3D Zone #16 Space Vixens. If anyone has one for sale, or knows where to get a copy, please let me know. BTW he passed away March 11, 2008. Thanks, Steve.

WTTB!! (thumbs u

First post and chock full of info! Just what we like around here. (thumbs u

WTTB!! (thumbs u

First post and chock full of info! Just what we like around here. (thumbs u

hm

Even more books added to the Dave Stevens collection..... :banana:

Very nice!

I just submitted my Betty Page 1 Jumpin Jungle Jive to CGC. We'll see how it does. Bought it from Wrightson Fan, and was blown away how sharp this book was.

Very nice!

I just submitted my Betty Page 1 Jumpin Jungle Jive to CGC. We'll see how it does. Bought it from Wrightson Fan, and was blown away how sharp this book was.

:wishluck: Good luck Nick!

And a nice copy of Back Issues is on the way. :)

:cry: I want one!

You guys are all lucky you haven't discovered that OA to most these images you love are out there in collector's hands....the home equity lines would start revolving. lol

My turn....OK, who outbid me on the Verotik Illustrated #2 on eBay? I knew I should have bid higher! :cry:

Not a big deal. I just found another nice one on eBay that was a Buy It Now. Paid more than that one went for but half of the price they're asking on Amazon.com. (thumbs u