• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,946 posts in this topic

My turn....OK, who outbid me on the Verotik Illustrated #2 on eBay? I knew I should have bid higher! :cry:

*raises hand* :sorry:

Again, that's OK. Immediately after that auction ended and I posted in here, I Googled "Verotik Illustrated 2" and happened to find another nice copy on eBay with a Buy It Now price. So I snatched it right up for $25.00. (thumbs u

Amazon has a number of copies but they start at $50.00 and go up from there. :eek:

It's been a bit of a challenge to find that one for a good price lately, and I've gotten some really nice books from that seller so I figured I might as well snag it. I was surprised that it even got that high though.

Okay, who's after my Airboy print? :taptaptap:

:devil:

It's not you. The feedback is too low. :D

Stealth Account.

Just received a sweet copy of Verotik Illustrated #2 in the mail today. What are you guys using to cover up certain parts of these types of books after you scan them and want to show them on here? :grin:

Just received a sweet copy of Verotik Illustrated #2 in the mail today. What are you guys using to cover up certain parts of these types of books after you scan them and want to show them on here? :grin:

Black electrical tape directly on the book. :devil:

Seriously, you can edit it thru Photobucket.