• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,963 posts in this topic

FYI, my books still show "verified" maybe next Tuesday I'll get some really good birthday presents!! :thumbsup:

Next Tuesday (May 17th) is also my youngest son's birthday. I can't believe he's 20 years old already! :o

FYI, my books still show "verified" maybe next Tuesday I'll get some really good birthday presents!! :thumbsup:

My BCC books arrived today! :whee:

:jokealert:

Here's a link that some might find interesting.

Other side

I've read that before. Talk about a scorned lover situation.

Everything this girl is saying happened may very well be true, but if one thing ticks me off is that they always seem to write and publish this stuff only AFTER the guy dies. So he's not here to defend himself in any way. So she could be perfectly legit or she could be a total psycho like Aggiez just said. With her we're only hearing one side of the story.

Other side

Everything this girl is saying happened may very well be true, but if one thing ticks me off is that they always seem to write and publish this stuff only AFTER the guy dies. So he's not here to defend himself in any way. So she could be perfectly legit or she could be a total psycho like Aggiez just said. With her we're only hearing one side of the story.

PSYCHO

just the way its worded. she seems off her rocker

Other side

PSYCHO

just the way its worded. she seems off her rocker

True, but it's interesting(at least to me). If you're really bored, check out her whole website. Her bio is... let's just say, somewhat angry as well.

Actually it says "collect coupon inside for free Dave Stevens poster".

And, no it's not a Dave cover. While the face sorta looks like an expression he would do, there's no way he would give her big ole honkin' sausage fingers.

That cover was done by Adam Hughes.