• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

I'm really wondering about my 3-D Zone. It will definitely be December because I didn't fast track it. I'm HOPING 9.8 but it may just be 9.6. Then again it could be 2.5 by the time the grader actually gets it who knows. Then I subbed 3 of those Jetpack variants of Rocketeer Adventures #2 that looked flawless. Absolutely flawless. Hoping to get my first 9.9 or even 10 out of one of those. The Crossfire and Rainbow #4 is hopefully a 9.4 - 9.6 and of course I am still waiting on my Elvira's House of Mystery #11 signature series book signed by Cassandra Peterson. That one might actually come back mid-November. Off the top of my head 6 Dave books out. Maybe more :lol:

All in all I counted something like 37 books I've been waiting on through various submissions over the last 6 months.

I'm really wondering about my 3-D Zone. It will definitely be December because I didn't fast track it. I'm HOPING 9.8 but it may just be 9.6. Then again it could be 2.5 by the time the grader actually gets it who knows. Then I subbed 3 of those Jetpack variants of Rocketeer Adventures #2 that looked flawless. Absolutely flawless. Hoping to get my first 9.9 or even 10 out of one of those. The Crossfire and Rainbow #4 is hopefully a 9.4 - 9.6 and of course I am still waiting on my Elvira's House of Mystery #11 signature series book signed by Cassandra Peterson. That one might actually come back mid-November. Off the top of my head 6 Dave books out. Maybe more :lol:

All in all I counted something like 37 books I've been waiting on through various submissions over the last 6 months.

Wow!

And a 9.6 on any of these books is a super thing, so don't feel bad if the 3-D Zone comes back at that grade. Like these things are just sitting around.

(worship)

But this book (Elvira's House of Mystery #11 signature series book signed by Cassandra Peterson) is going to be great to see graded.

:cloud9:

Dice, you should really add a few more pics to your posts. :frustrated:

Sorry. I do this in revolt to the that have their entire collection of funny books in their sig line.

I have sigs turned off so I don't even see them. hm

Dice, you should really add a few more pics to your posts. :frustrated:

Sorry. I do this in revolt to the that have their entire collection of funny books in their sig line.

I have sigs turned off so I don't even see them. hm

hm How to get the mods to change your signature blocking option.