• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,946 posts in this topic

I've wondered why a sewing machine comes up on e-bay when you type in Dave Stevens?

Does anyone see any similarities? hm

Light hood for a Singer Rocketeer sewing machine.

Rocketeer helmut.

hm

Hmm, cannot say I do.. (shrug)

;)

Edited by whetteon

Okay, it took awhile, but here is my updated group shot. Minus prints, postcards,trading cards, CD covers, phone cards,etc..

091.jpg

That is a cool shot. Did you have to orchestrate that with your wife out of the house?

Ok, who has the most copies of Sheena 3D?

So far, I'd say it's me. lol

Please refresh our memory. :)

I forgot about RMA. He probably has a short box full of them somewhere.

I only had 20 or so, but I've sold several lately. I'm probably down to 12-15ish. :eek:

Ok, who has the most copies of Sheena 3D?

So far, I'd say it's me. lol

Please refresh our memory. :)

I forgot about RMA. He probably has a short box full of them somewhere.

I only had 20 or so, but I've sold several lately. I'm probably down to 12-15ish. :eek:

hm

Well boys, wish me luck. Seventeen (17) various Dave books just arrived at CGC today. I sent them in Fast Track so should have them back in about 3 weeks. :wishluck:

:wishluck:

Expect lowball offers the day after arrival.

:insane:

+1 each :lol:

one good and one bad for my Stevens collecting today. I picked up the Rocketeer Jetpack Treasury Edition from IDW. The cover isn't as nice as the one directly from Jetpack, but the art inside looks fantastic at this larger size.

On the bad side, I saw the Vampirella A Scarlet Thirst book in a 50% off TPB box, but it had a huge stain on the back, so I had to leave it there.

one good and one bad for my Stevens collecting today. I picked up the Rocketeer Jetpack Treasury Edition from IDW. The cover isn't as nice as the one directly from Jetpack, but the art inside looks fantastic at this larger size.

On the bad side, I saw the Vampirella A Scarlet Thirst book in a 50% off TPB box, but it had a huge stain on the back, so I had to leave it there.

Considering the content of the FC, I can't imagine why it had a stain on it. hm

Considering the content of the FC, I can't imagine why it had a stain on it. hm

I think someone saw your signature and couldn't hold down their lunch, dinner, and breakfast. Poor book!

:baiting:

UPDATE: Just got grades back on my books out to CGC. My Crossfire & Rainbow #4 came back 9.8 and all three of my Rocketeer Adventures #1 (IDW) came back 9.8 as well!

That means I have at least one Rocketeer Adventures that could possibly be traded but most likely both will be up on Ebay for sale within days of me receiving them.