• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

I've asked this before but never gotten an answer. Will CGC slab that Back Issues?

The max size CGC will slab is 8 1/2" x 11"

I suppose they will as long as it's not too big for the slab.

I've asked this before but never gotten an answer. Will CGC slab that Back Issues?

The max size CGC will slab is 8 1/2" x 11"

I suppose they will as long as it's not too big for the slab.

CGC should be able to slab the Back Issues. My raw copy is only 7" x 8-1/2".

And CGC does go slightly higher than the 8-1/2" x 11". They slab the Large Feature Comics (see GPA). I have a raw copy of the #1 issue (Dick Tracy Meets the Blank) and it is 8-1/2" x 11-1/2".

:roflmao:

How many times did you check with the Dave Stevens estate?

:o

Actually, due to the passing of Daves's mother recently, they have put the sale of items on hold for now.

On a slightly different subject, I did manage to get in touch with the artist that worked on the Haspel Designs Rocketpack fanzine. Talked about the interview that Dave gave them for the issues. Pretty cool stuff. (worship)

Been a while since we did this... Here's my raw collection of Dave.

DaveStevens-RAW.jpg

Hey Joshua- :hi:

Nice collection! I'm not familiar with the book just to the right of the Mr. Monster and below Elvira. What is it?

Neo Satanikatales (nn) by Verotik :gossip:

Thank you, DiceX! (worship)

Does CGC slab this one? I don't see it in the census. It's ONE wrap.

Knowing that they slab Action 1 wraps I don't see why they wouldn't slab this one...but would they grade it or just slap an NG on the label?

comico_attractions_6.jpg

And... here's my CGC'd Dave collection...

:applause:

That 9.9 is totally out of place - you should probably sell it to me and replace it with a 9.8.

Not to worry... His sister should be back home within a couple of months. :devil:

That 9.9 is totally out of place - you should probably sell it to me and replace it with a 9.8.

lol

What a beautiful run of books. Thanks for doing it for me so that I don't have to!

Not to worry... His sister should be back home within a couple of months. :devil:

That'a boy!