• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,948 posts in this topic

Even though I don't compete in the registry awards going forward, I still care how these are handled and administered.

Stevens registry points adjustment request

Anyone have other books they'd recommend changes on? By the way, is Quack #1 his 1st professional work - I'd hope his first work receives the right recognition?

Even though I don't compete in the registry awards going forward, I still care how these are handled and administered.

Anyone have other books they'd recommend changes on? By the way, is Quack #1 his 1st professional work - I'd hope his first work receives the right recognition?

troublemaker :baiting:

lol

But seriously, a book selling for $400 should be worth a lot more than 72 points when you look at other registry set trends.

lol

But seriously, a book selling for $400 should be worth a lot more than 72 points when you look at other registry set trends.

I understood the first half of that and the second half was as if I was dropped into Mesopotamia before the fall of Babylon and my universal translator is on the fritz.

You registroids speak in tongues...I swear.

I've heard Fear and Laughter was the first professional work and I've heard Quack so I have no idea.

When was the census last updated? It lists only 2 9.8s and 3 9.6s. Just got this back a week ago, so I'd assume it's up to 3 9.8s now. The Warlord pedigree strikes again! :sumo:

But seriously, you will see delays in the census at times. But usually it updates every Monday when it isn't a holiday.