• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

Ebay is blocked...what are we talking about here?

A Cheval Noir in VF+ with a BiN for $248. The opening bid is only $5 with no reserve though, so.. *shrug*

FWIW, that's my absolute fav DS cover... If you've got a 9.8+ you'd part with... :baiting:

Edited by sl4ppy

Ebay is blocked...what are we talking about here?

A Cheval Noir in VF+ with a BiN for $248. The opening bid is only $5 with no reserve though, so.. *shrug*

FWIW, that's my absolute fav DS cover... If you've got a 9.8+ you'd part with... :baiting:

I'll be submitting one in the next two months. But since you bought my undercopy, not sure this will be available for sale.

It's one of my fav's too. I have a copy but it's more a reader than submission worthy.

Anyone notice the points change that the registry system gave us today? Not complaining too much but now I'm down to 7th :lol:

It's one of my fav's too. I have a copy but it's more a reader than submission worthy.

Anyone notice the points change that the registry system gave us today? Not complaining too much but now I'm down to 7th :lol:

Not until you said something.

Looks like I need to help Josh track down a 3-D Zone 16, as I wasn't looking to bump him out of the top spot. I just wanted these books to receive the registry points they deserve.

He's the clear lead on being a Stevens lover. (worship)

Just checked - when Josh gets his Airboy 5 CGC 9.9 back, he'lll be more than fine - points-wise.

:wishluck:

He's gonna have to catch it first.....

Just checked - when Josh gets his Airboy 5 CGC 9.9 back, he'lll be more than fine - points-wise.

:o:tonofbricks:

Edited by Cimm

:roflmao:

At least Gemma listened to our request. Now let's get you back up on the heap, king of Steven kings.

(worship)

At least Gemma listened to our request. Now let's get you back up on the heap, king of Steven kings.

(worship)

I really hate obscured sets. What purpose do they serve?

(worship)

Okay. I'll unobscure my set for you. I was keeping it non-competitive the other way.

(worship)

Did you just ask Nick to stop hiding his set from you?

For him to just show you his set?

Did I read that right?

(worship)

Did I read that right?

Ummm... maybe? I didn't mean it to be a demand, though... was just wondering why, or how, obscuring them made a contribution to the competitive set? I can understand that they are good for record keeping, and some people don't want to field inquiries for books that they have no intention of selling... lol, guess I just answered my own question... But, I still hate them :baiting:

Edited by Cimm

(worship)

Did I read that right?

Ummm... maybe? I didn't mean it to be a demand, though... was just wondering why, or how, obscuring them made a contribution to the competitive set? I can understand that they are good for record keeping, and some people don't want to field inquiries for books that they have no intention of selling... lol, guess I just answered my own question... But, I still hate them :baiting:

Far be it for me to judge one man's desire to see another man's set. :angel: