• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

My set is "exposed" now, Josh.

sig.jpg

:blush:

32 points for a Last of the Vikings Hero 5 CGC 9.8 - ouch!

lol... Looks like I slept through my window for seeing your set, Nick. Congrats on the #1ness!

sig.jpg

lol... Looks like I slept through my window for seeing your set, Nick. Congrats on the #1ness!

:blush: Sorry - I thought you had peeked already. Unobscured again.

And thanks, Josh. But you will be #1 again soon enough - and deserve it. (worship)

Cool, thanks, Nick! You can re-obscure it now :D

While I agree with the 3-D Zone being worth the points, it still seems like there are a lot of really low points for highest graded copy left in this set. I have 23 books (22 in 9.8, and 1 in 9.9) listed, you have 14 (13 in 9.8, 1 in 9.6 - with only two books that I lack), and yet you jumped to a 62 point lead... PM me... we should put our heads together and give Gemma a well-planned points spread, because what exists seems a little... random.

While I agree with the 3-D Zone being worth the points, it still seems like there are a lot of really low points for highest graded copy left in this set. I have 23 books (22 in 9.8, and 1 in 9.9) listed, you have 14 (13 in 9.8, 1 in 9.6 - with only two books that I lack), and yet you jumped to a 62 point lead... PM me... we should put our heads together and give Gemma a well-planned points spread, because what exists seems a little... random.

Is this what you call a point fixing scheme? :baiting::grin:

Is this what you call a point fixing scheme? :baiting::grin:

lol

But I do have to agree that one book shouldn't throw off an entire registry. Remember that TMNT 1 that came out of nowhere and dominated the entire registry - with no other books in the set? And 3-D Zone 16 is certainly not even in the same category as TMNT 1.

sig.jpg

119 to 132 views?! What a bunch of pervs. :blush:

sig.jpg

119 to 132 views?! What a bunch of pervs. :blush:

Not me! I stayed outta there :lol:

I don't own any yet, but I have my eyes open now. I really like the Cheval Noir # 7 cover. Great Gecko art.

It's a beaut. I have several at CGC right now. Should be graded in the next week or so.

Just a quick survey.. I have about 6 copies each of the two IDW Rocketeer Adventures exclusive versions seen below. They are the only two I don't have slabs of and am about to submit them...

They are all 9.8's minimum and some have a pretty reasonable chance at 9.9's.

I was curious if people would be interested in the "extra copies" if I submitted them all?

13688t.jpg14822t.jpg

Edited by sl4ppy