• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
8 8

4,894 posts in this topic

This thread has been excellent additional motivation for me to keep on cataloguing so I can figure out what the heck I still need (everything).

lol

That's the trouble with this forum. You get to see everyone else's wonderful collection. Then, you want it too.

:cry:

This thread has been excellent additional motivation for me to keep on cataloguing so I can figure out what the heck I still need (everything).

lol

That's the trouble with this forum. You get to see everyone else's wonderful collection. Then, you want it too.

:cry:

Hey, as long as you don't see me on Hoarders with piles of Stevens books, I should be okay. :insane:

I never in a million years would have guessed that Dave Stevens did that cover.

I thought the same thing, but then notices the double signatures on the cover (which someone pointed out already :applause: ).

An Adam Hughes sig might look nice on it. hm

Am I the only one with "Dave Stuff"? Here's a few more.

Never would of thought of looking for this book in a million years.

scanstillDave0001.jpg

Got this to replace my old copy that is basking in the beauty of the "Front Range".

scanstillDave0002.jpg

And I found this tucked away on E-Bay. My second copy. Have to leave it bagged. I cry everytime I look at it. The word "Pristine" comes to mind. (might slab it).

scanstillDave0005.jpg

:whee:

Wow that really makes me sad. I mean I know it has been a couple of years. But seeing a tombstone is just kind of morbid and sad.

That's why I'm being cremated. No thanks to the dirt and rock for my memory.

Wow that really makes me sad. I mean I know it has been a couple of years. But seeing a tombstone is just kind of morbid and sad.

The burial site is already prepared for you.

spaloo.jpg

:baiting:

Unless you want it to be more public.

SofitelLoo2.jpg

On a serious note, turns out that bathroom shot is from The Sofitel Queenstown Hotel in Queenstown, New Zealand. At least they know how to keep even the bathroom lighthearted.

:insane:

The burial site is already prepared for you.

spaloo.jpg

:baiting:

Unless you want it to be more public.

SofitelLoo2.jpg

On a serious note, turns out that bathroom shot is from The Sofitel Queenstown Hotel in Queenstown, New Zealand. At least they know how to keep even the bathroom lighthearted.

:insane:

i-too-love-you.jpg