• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can you vouch for Filter81?

41 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone! I just bought a TOS 39 from Adam and can't wait to get it!

:applause: Congrats!

Congrats. Do you have a scan to share with us?

Yes, I'd like to see it also. :applause:

DRX

Nothing but good things to say about Adam (Filter81). In my very first transaction with him, the CGC case arrived cracked. There was no problem at all. He refunded me the full price to fix it (re-holder and shipping cost) without any argument. He is the absolute best type of seller, one that knows that customer service is not an oxymoron. I've had many many transactions with him since, every one of them good.

I would recommend him as a seller to anyone.

Here are some scans of the TOS 39 I am getting on Tuesday.

The white mark on his face is not on the book but on the case according to Adam. Besides the few marks on the front cover and the crease and stain on the back cover...it's a very nice looking 5.0.

What do you guys think?

ToS39.jpg

ToS39b.jpg

The white mark on his face is not on the book but on the case according to Adam. Besides the few marks on the front cover and the crease and stain on the back cover...it's a very nice looking 5.0.

What do you guys think?

ToS39.jpg

ToS39b.jpg

AWESOME BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!! (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Great presenting copy. The stains on the back cover near the bottom staple likely kept the grade down. Congrats.

+1

Without the stains that book looks 6.0/6.5 to me. Still a nice looking book regardless.

DRX

let me add some caution... if you send filter81 money, you'd better darn well be prepared to receive your comic as stated, and well packed... heed my words lol

What do you guys think?

I love expensive "keys" that are downgraded for problems on the back.

I love expensive "keys" that are downgraded for problems on the back.

Just curious...why do you love that? Also, why do you call TOS 39 a quote unquote "key" as opposed to it being a true key book?

Do you believe it isn't really a key book?

Not trying to cause a stir...just curious.

Thanks

What do you guys think?

ToS39.jpg

ToS39b.jpg

Nice looking book (thumbs u

Nice looking book (thumbs u

Thanks and I also think so! :headbang:

The edges are really sharp especially on the right side which is where you normally see chipping.

I plan on holding this one for hopefully a long time to pass to my son.