• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proof that He-Man and Prince Adam are different people!

104 posts in this topic

by point dread you mean the tip of greyskull right? and the orange and blue talon fighter?

If so it was 1 of the 1st motu pieces I got as a gift from my parents in the 80s.

What are you looking at 4 that?

Im on unemployment so not in great shape but send me some pics so I can see your item brother Pat.

Rich

That is correct. Point Dread was the extended castle piece and the Talon Fighter is He-man's orange/blue jet.

I'll get you a pic sometime tomorrow. Box is in great shape. All of the Talon Fighter pieces are there. The record, book, and cardboard insert are not included. But the instruction/assembly book is included. I'm still thinking on the price. I may be up for trading, but I was thinking about $50.

I will be throwing a few GI Joes up for sale too. Complete SnowJob, nearly complete Killer Croc, Shockwave with some accessories, etc.

I have a complete set of the Commemorative stuff too that has never been opened. They are killer pieces. Probably will move it locally as there are 16 characters in boxes.

Pat

by point dread you mean the tip of greyskull right? and the orange and blue talon fighter?

If so it was 1 of the 1st motu pieces I got as a gift from my parents in the 80s.

What are you looking at 4 that?

Im on unemployment so not in great shape but send me some pics so I can see your item brother Pat.

Rich

That is correct. Point Dread was the extended castle piece and the Talon Fighter is He-man's orange/blue jet.

I'll get you a pic sometime tomorrow. Box is in great shape. All of the Talon Fighter pieces are there. The record, book, and cardboard insert are not included. But the instruction/assembly book is included. I'm still thinking on the price. I may be up for trading, but I was thinking about $50.

I will be throwing a few GI Joes up for sale too. Complete SnowJob, nearly complete Killer Croc, Shockwave with some accessories, etc.

I have a complete set of the Commemorative stuff too that has never been opened. They are killer pieces. Probably will move it locally as there are 16 characters in boxes.

Pat

Think you mean Croc Master.

:)

Funny because that is who is in your avatar lol