• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proof that He-Man and Prince Adam are different people!

104 posts in this topic

Dude I didn't even mention that the picture depicts Mekanek and Stratos as cowards running AWAY from the battle!
Stratos looks like he's leaping to his death! :roflmao:

I had every toy in that poster except Battle Armor Skeletor, Orko, Stridor, and Prince Adam. :tonofbricks:
Teela. :luhv:

Tequila?

16_tila3_lgl.jpg

I read this moning that she was twittering some very disturbing, freaky things. Turns out she's a wacko.

Who'da thunk it? (shrug)

I had every toy in that poster except Battle Armor Skeletor, Orko, Stridor, and Prince Adam. :tonofbricks:
Teela. :luhv:

Tequila?

16_tila3_lgl.jpg

I read this moning that she was twittering some very disturbing, freaky things. Turns out she's a wacko.

Who'da thunk it? (shrug)

:gossip: It wasn't her. It was her alternate personality, Jane or Jenny or Jacky or .....

grayskull.jpg

I think I had every bad guy cept 1 or 2 skeletor or hordak versions.

The horde and snake men were always my favs as well as the 2 meteor rock dudes when they

came out.

Mine were of the 80s line not the repeats. mmmmm Snake mountain n Castle Greyskull

some dude on ebay a while back had an AFA Eternia Playset for a BIN of $9,999.99usd

wooooo haaaaaa