• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Zeck Private signing/sketch Event 2010 - Requests begin 7/12/10

121 posts in this topic

ZECK PRIVATE SIGNING 2010

accepting requests beginning on July 12th at 6p.m. EST via PM

I am happy to announce another opportunity to get your books signed for CGC Signature Series by Mike Zeck. After several extremely successful signings, Mike has agreed to do another right before Star Wars Celebration. (Mid Aug 2010)

I will begin accepting requests via PM for signatures and sketches on JULY 12 at 6p.m. EST. This "hopefully" gives everyone enough notice to start saving up for this opportunity and the chance to get one of the 10 sketch spots

All PMs for requests prior to 6pm on July 12th will be deleted.

OPTION 1

Avengers OR Marvels Project HEAD Sketch by Mike Zeck

$250

LIMITED TO ONE PER PERSON

Cost includes a fully inked headsketch of the character of your choice on either a Marvels Project or Avengers blank (INCLUDED IN PRICE), grading and encapsulation.

It does NOT include shipping and insurance.

OPTION 2

YOUR BOOK SIGNED BY MIKE ZECK for CGC Signature Series

LIMITED TO 5 SUBMISSIONS

1980 to current - $40

Price includes grading and encapsulation.

PM me for pricing for raw/hardcovers that you would like signed.

OPTION 3

ADD A REMARK TO A ZECK CGC SS SUBMISSION

LIMITED TO 2 PER PERSON

Mike Zeck Remark (add $25)

For example.

Secret Wars #8 signed and remarked with a Spidey head by Mike Zeck

The price would be $65 (plus shipping & insurance)

$40 (Mike Zeck Signature, grading and encapsulation)

+$25 (Remark by Zeck)

---------

$65 + shipping & insurance

Shipping is NOT include in the above cost, please refer to the Shipping and Insurance chart below for pricing

PM me if you have any questions or if you would like to find out about prices for ungraded items (posters, books, etc) or if you have any questions about the signing

Shipping fees are as follows, INSURANCE IS REQUIRED

RETURN POSTAGE (U.S. Registered Mail Only)

1 Comic………..$14.00

2 Comics……....$16.00

3-5 Comics……$21.00

6-10 Comics…..$30.00

INSURANCE COVERAGE (U.S. Registered Mail Only) REQUIRED

up to $100…………..........$11.50

$100.01 to $500…............$13.10

$500.01 to $1,000…........ $14.45

$1,000.01 to $2,000..........$15.80

Payment is accepted in the form of Check, MO or Paypal. Paypal payments must be made as PERSONAL. to Par2ch@yahoo.com

PM me the details of what books you are getting done and the characters you want sketched. I will PM you back with an invoice of your total price and my shipping address.

When shipping me your books

Please send your forum name, mailing address and character choice(s) when sending payment. A CGC witness will be at the event to oversee the signing.

PM me if you have any questions

Dan, so what you are saying is to PM you at the exact time and date...geez..all I want is two head sketches, I don't get why not just request them now...

but..OK..

BAT-WATCH officially synchronized....

:hi:

:popcorn:

Dan, so what you are saying is to PM you at the exact time and date...geez..all I want is two head sketches, I don't get why not just request them now...

but..OK..

6pm is the earliest :), if you PM me at 6:01 you will probably be ok :)

I want to give every one a fair chance at getting a sketch from Mike. The last time all the spots for sketches are remarks filled up within minutes.

but..OK..

6pm is the earliest :), if you PM me at 6:01 you will probably be ok :)

I want to give every one a fair chance at getting a sketch from Mike. The last time all the spots for sketches are remarks filled up within minutes.

Thanks Dan...much appreciated :applause: