• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Registry Awards - predictions for 2010 winners?

471 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure the board moderators.

Last years Forumite of the Year was EvilAsh (thumbs u

Cool for EvilAsh :cool:

How do you win one? (shrug)

You earn it. It's like MMA for nerds.

The CGC staff and possibly the moderators determine the set winners and the Forumites of the Year.

Ever the Southern gentleman . . .

I'm pretty sure the board moderators.

Last years Forumite of the Year was EvilAsh (thumbs u

Cool for EvilAsh :cool:

How do you win one? (shrug)

You earn it. It's like MMA for nerds.

The CGC staff and possibly the moderators determine the set winners and the Forumites of the Year.

Ever the Southern gentleman . . .

Bite me.

I'd have to vote for Bosco on this one!

I'd have to vote for Bosco for boardie of the year too. The thing I like about Nick is he almost always accentuates on the positive side of things. He hands out hand clapping, smiles, thumbs up and just general positive comments almost all of the time. (worship)

Just save some love for all the sarcastic basterds. We don't expect awards, but just remember that "hand clapping, smiles, thumbs up and just general positive comments almost all of the time" gets BORING. :grin:

:blush:

Holy! Thanks everyone, but there are loads of good people on here that deserve plenty of recognition for their kindness and willingness to help out.

But your posts mean the world to me - thank you!

Just save some love for all the sarcastic basterds. We don't expect awards, but just remember that "hand clapping, smiles, thumbs up and just general positive comments almost all of the time" gets BORING. :grin:

Just remember that I am one of those sarcastic basterds too. :grin:

(thumbs u

Chespirito

I gotta second this. Hector is always super positive and his posts are entertaining as H E double hockey sticks. (thumbs u

I'd also say skypinkblu, G.A.tor, and mschmidt would be good candidates.

I don't know what you are talking about, tater tot.